شاید اگر یوسف به قلبم فرصتی می داد…
از تیغ چاقوی زلیخا تیزتر بودم
شاید تمام چشم ها را کور می کردم
شاید که از قوم مغول چنگیزتر بودم…
یک مزرعه اندوه در من مانده… حقم نیست
من با تو از هر دشت حاصلخیزتر بودم
رسم بزرگی را به جا هرگز نیاوردی!
از هر کس و نا
از اول هر چه باشد تا آخر هم همان می ماند!
گاهى “تغییر” بى معنى ترین واژه ى دنیاست.
اکثرِ آدم هایى که می گویند عوض می شوم، نه تنها عوض نمیشوند
بلکه همانى هم که بودند را یادشان میرود!
درست مثلِ لباسى که فروشنده قالبمان کرده
و سال هاست قرار است در تنمان جا باز کند،
اما هر روز بیشتر خفه مان میکند!
علی قاضی نظام

خسته از «انقلاب» و «آزادی»، فندکـی درمیاوری… شاید
هجده «تیر» بی سرانجامی، توی سیگار «بهمنت» باشد
+ سکوت ممتد.....................
اندیشه ام خشکید دراین ناکجا آباد
این ناله ها هرگز نمی گنجد دراین فریاد
تا در کف تو رشته تقدیرهای ماست
پروردگارا داد خواهم من از این بیداد
من بنده سرکش نبودم نیستم شاید
این بار از دستت عنان بنده ای افتاد
تو سوزها در سینه خواهی ناله ها در دل
من یک خدای شاد می خواهم خدای شاد
من شعرهای تازه می خواهم زبانی نو
من دشت خواهم سبزه خواهم سایه شمشاد
من دامن یک کوه سرکش در بغل خواهم
من بید می خواهم که رقصد با صفای باد
یک چشم پر می خواهم از احساس دیدن ها
یک گ
برو که باز دلت را به دلبری دیگر..
به هرکسی که گمان می بری کمی سر تر..
برو که عشق پشیمان شود از آمدنش
که ما دو روح جداییم، در دو تا پیکر!
بگو به شعر که این بار حالی اش بشود
قرار نیست بیایی، قرار نیست اگر،
دلم گرفت، به یادم بیاورد که تو را
قرار نیست که این روزهای شهریور …
چقدر حرف نگفته میان پنجره ماند
چه شعرهای سپیدی که توی این دفتر …
برو که مرگ خودم را نشان من بدهی
برو که نیست نیازی به زخم این خنجر!
همیشه آخر قصه بی آشیان مانده ست
پرنده ای که به امید
BluRay,The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer 2009,x265 HEVC,دانلود The Dolphin Story of a Dreamer 2009 720p,دانلود انیمیشن The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer 2009,دانلود انیمیشن دانیل دلفین شگفت انگیز,دانلود دوبله فارسی The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer 2009,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم با کیفیت 1080p,دانلود کارتون با دوبله فارسی,دانلود کارتون جدید,دوبله فارسی,
ادامه مطلب
سلام 
یکی از دوستان درخواست تغییر clustername رو داشتن که من این مقاله رو برای این گذاشتم که دیگر دوستان هم استفاده کنن
خب برای اینکار ما باید ابتدا کلاستر رو deconfig کنیم و دوباره config کنیم 
اینکه این کار باعث downtime میشه و اینکه دیتابس ما حذف نمیشه بعد از config ما این دیتابیس رو به cluster اضافه میکنیم
خب برای اینکار ابتدا ما با کاربر root کلاستر رو deconfig میکنیم
روی تمام نود ها بجز نود اخر این دستور رو میزنیم
[root@prod1 install]# cd /grid/app/12.2/grid/crs/install
[root@prod1 install]# ./rootcrs.pl -
GoldThe beauty and rarity of gold, and the fact that it does not rust or tarnish, have made it highly valued throughout history. Pure gold is soft. It is generally hardened by alloying (mixing) it with copperor silver. The gold content of these alloys is measured in carats. Pure gold is said to be 24 carats, whereas an alloy of equal parts of gold and, say, silver is said to be 12-carat gold. Eighteen-carat goldis 18/24 pure gold; that is, 75 per cent gold. Mining and panning for gold Gold is found as a pure metal. It occurs either in the form of grains in sand or gravel, or as veins in rock. Very occasionally, much larger pieces are found on the surface. Piece Nowadays, most gold is obtained from mines. The rock is blasted out with explosives and then crushed by heavy machinery. The powde
یاد روزی افتادم که بی‌اختیار اشک ریختم. شنیدن تحلیل اوضاع موجود روی صندلی های "آب و آتش" که تهش ختم می‌شد به جنگ. دستام رو گذاشتم روی صورتم و به پهنای صورت گریه کردم. حالا هر بار که این آهنگ رو گوش می‌دم اون حسِ واقعی برام تداعی‌ می‌شه. خیال می‌کنم گاه و بی‌گاه بمبی می‌خوره وسط شهر. هر روز که بیدار می‌شم دونه دونه از "آدم" های زندگیم خبر می‌گیرم. گاهی یکیشون جواب نمی‌ده و اون آدم رو از لیست آدم‌های زندگیم پاک می‌کنم. به عشقی فکر میکنم که لی
با مرگ من شاید علف‌ها جان بگیرند
شب بادهای هرزه ای میدان بگیرند
سرما بریزد در خطوط استوایی
صبح زمین را عصر یخ‌بندان بگیرند
تندیسی از عشق و جنونم تا دم مرگ
ای کاش دستانت مرا سیمان بگیرند
تو تکه ای از آسمان روی زمینی
باید تو باشی ابرها باران بگیرند
من سخت گشتم تا تو را فهمیدم ای خوب!
حیف است این مردم تو را آسان بگیرند
مردم چه می فهمند این عشق اتفاقی ست؟
باید بیفتد قصه‌ها جریان بگیرند
در چشم‌های میش ها هم ماده‌گرگی ست
تا استخوان عشق را دندان ب
Soudabeh:Prayer for Pure Life and Ease of Affairs
O Lord! Send peace upon Mohammad and his household (P.B.U.H.), make it easy for me to do those tasks You like them as well as the doer of them, and help me in doing them, make me succeed in leaving those tasks You don't like them, nor  the doer of them and help me in  leaving them.Make me join You from the closest ways  reaching You, those ones which are  the easiest ways for me.O Lord! Grant me  honor to be with You, with no need for separation and distance, teach  me discipline in the best way that there is no punishment in it, grant me rewards without incurring any disaster or incident.
About an hour ago I wached a video clip on Instagram about Leo Messi. About how hard he tried and his problem and etc. 
When you have a dream nothing can stop you.
Do you think it's true? When you have a dream nothing can stop you? 
Yes maybe. 
But...  The real question is that nothing can stop you from what? stop you from making that dream come true? Or stop you from trying.
I say nothing can stop you from trying. Maybe we get disappointed but we will rise again and we will try again. Again and again and again. 
Because from where I come trying doesn't mean you will succeed. Most likely you will fail again. Untill you give up on your dream or it will come true when it's too late. It's very rare.
You can try it. Go and talk to people and ask them what dream they had when they were you
لینک انواع دستگاه های تصفیه آب خانگی  مدل پیور را مشاهده میفرمایید
با ورود به سایت انواع دستگاه ها با توضیحات قابل مشاهده میباشد.
http://www.cckplus.ir/product-filter/group-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%81%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%A2%D8%A8-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%DB%8C/subgroup-%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%DA%AF%D8%A7%D9%87-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%81%DB%8C%D9%87-%D8%A2%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%84-Pure/
Soudabeh:Allah considers the act as Khair (good) that is defined in the realm of the Imam.Each action has a begining,  continuation and end. The rules of the begining of the act is related to Maghreb to Isha, continuation of the act is related to morning to noon and the result of the act is related to Asr (evening).
What is the feature of this planning? There is a connection between human deeds and they aren't separated. Human acts vary in their various situation. If it was supposed that an action  be Khair (good) and pure, its continuity should also be Khair (good) and pure. In fact, the act takes on different appearances just like night and day.All human mistakes are due to not seeing this continuity of the act. Hazrat Amir Al _Moumenin ( Commander of the faithfuls) says: " every ac

جهت دریافت روی تصویر کلیک کنید.

#له
کشتار مسلمانان در هند را متوقف کنید!
!Stop killing muslims in India

رهبر معظم انقلاب:
قلب مسلمانان جهان از کشتار مسلمانان در هند جریحه دار است.
دولت هند باید در مقابل هندوهای افراطی و احزاب طرفدار آنها بایستد
و با توقف کشتار مسلمانان، از انزوای خود در جهان اسلام جلوگیری کند.
ارزوهای ادما مثل پروانه ان، تو مِغزت‌ پیله میبندن، تورو شادت میکنن، هرروز به امید دیدنش به زندگیت ادامه میدی، بعد اینکه از پیله دراومد بزرگش میکنی،‌خوشگلش میکنی، 
ولی وقتی که به اندازه کافی بزرگ شد، وقتی وقت لذت بردن از زیباییاش میشه، اون میمیره.
چرا ما هیچوقت به ارزوهامون نمیرسیم؟
از انیشتین و تسلا تا ارسطو ، از سارتر تا ولادیمیر ناباکوف و از جان لنون و باب دیلن و مایکل جکسون تا بتهوون ؛ چاپلین، ناپلئون ، فریدا و ون گوگ حتی زیگموند فروید در وصف رویا پردازی جملاتی دارند.
من به یک جمله از تالکین بسنده می کنم :
یک دانه رویا قوی تر از هزار واقعیت است.
“This is your life. Do what you want and do it often.If you don't like something, change it.If you don't like your job, quit.If you don't have enough time, stop watching TV.If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.Stop over-analysing, life is simple.All emotions are beautiful.When you eat, appreciate every last bite.Life is simple.Open your heart, mind and arms to new things and people, we are united in our differences.Ask the next person you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them.Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.Some opportunities only come once, seize them.Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.Life i
اولین کار بررسی وضعیت سرویس Manager هستش:
GGSCI (lx-01-oracle.roshak.org as GGS@orcl) 9> info allProgram Status Group Lag at Chkpt Time Since ChkptMANAGER RUNNING
خب اینجا باید طبق نقشه راهمون نامگذاری‌ها رو انجام بدیم:
GGSCI (lx-01-oracle.roshak.org as GGS@orcl) 10> edit param mgrPORT 65324autostart extract rora1autorestart extract rora1 , RETRIES 10, WAITMINUTES 1, RESETMINUTES 5PURGEOLDEXTRACTS ./dirdat/*, USECHECKPOINTS, MINKEEPDAYS 3
چون سناریو فعلی یکطرفه است من فقط سرویس replicat رو اضافه کردم در ادامه برای راه‌اندازی سناریوی ۲ طرفه باید capture, pump هم راه‌اندازی بشه.
خب برای اینکه پی
روش زیر اتصا ل یک مسیر اف تی پی به یک فولدر در سروررا توضیح میدهدابتدا بسته curlftpfs  را نصب نمایید (نکته: اگر به مشکل خورد ابتدا بسته fuse را نصب نمایید)
vim /etc/init.d/mountftp#!/bin/sh## Run-level Startup script for curlftpfs## chkconfig: 345 91 19# description: Startup/Shutdown the curlftpfs # FTP user, password, and host (you can specify the port also eg. ftp.example.com:2002)ftpUser=user                    #نام کاربری از اف تی پیftpPass=password                #پسورد کاربر اف تی پیftpHost=ftp.example.com         #مسیر  اف تی پی مورد نظر که باید به  فولدر متصل شود
بطور
کلی می توان گفت حد ضرر یا استاپ لاس Stop loss یعنی بازه ای از قیمت که
شما انتخاب می کنید تا معاملات ضررده بسته شوند تا از ضرر بیشتر جلوگیری
کنید.البته گاهی اوقات دستور استاپ لاس می تواند در سود نیز عمل کند یا حتی
در نقطه صفر به صفر.
اما بطور کلی باید اذعان کرد که حد ضرر یا استاپ لاس در معاملات بسیار
ضروری بوده و جز اصلی معاملات در بازارهای مالی می باشد. بطور کلی در تمام
استراتژی های معاملاتی سوده در بازار های مالی شما باید مقدار ریسک و حد
ض
♡ ارائه شده توسط وبسایت متن عاشقانه ♡
متن آهنگDay Dreamer از Adele با ترجمه
Adele: 
Day Dreamer: 
Daydreamer
خیال باف
Sitting on the sea
روی دریا بشین
Soaking up the sun
خورشید وخیس کن
He is a real lover
اون واقعاعاشقه
Of making up the past
ازساخته های(اتفاقات) گذشته
And feeling up his girl
ودخترش را حس میکنه
Like he’s never felt her figure before
مثل اینکه قبل ازاین اون هیچوقت این شکلی سرسخت ونمد مانند نبوده
A jaw dropper
کسی که خیلی حرف میزده
ادامه مطلب
حتما شما هم در دوربین ها و یا گوشی های هوشمند خود با موردی به نام f-stop یا aperture برخورد کرده اید و برایتان سوال شده است که این اعداد اعلام شده چیست و به چه معناست؟ در این مطلب تلاش دارم شما رو به طور خلاصه با یکی از امکانات و موارد تاثیرگذار در عکاسی آشنا کنم.حتما
شما نیز درباره گشادگی دریچه لنز مطالبی شنیده اید و برایتان سوال شده است
که در واقع کاربرد آن چیست؟ در واقع در لنز ها تعدادی تیغه فلزی وجود دارد
که میزان نور گذرنده از لنز به سمت فیلم یا
همانطور که می دانید عطر در زندگی انسان ها جایگاه ویژه ای پیدا کرده است و اکثر افراد از آن ها بصورت روزانه استفاده می کنند. خانم ها علاقه ویژه ای به عطرها دارند و به همین دلیل می خواهیم در این مقاله از کلبه عطر به معرفی یک عطر خوشبو و لوکس از برند دیور بپردازیم. در ادامه با ما همراه شوید تا با عطر پیور پویزن بیشتر آشنا شوید.
معرفی ادوپرفیوم زنانه PURE POISON دیور
ادوپرفیوم PURE POISON در سال 2004 زیر نظر عطرسازهای کاربلد به نام های «Carlos Benaim»، «Dominique Ropion» و
Pure White
By:Mohammad Babaie
In
the middle of that dark black night , I woke up.I had a terrible pain in
my leg.I went to the kitchen and took a pill , sat at the table and
listened.The silence of the night was like a mysterious moaning.I
laistened very deeply.In far far away a dog was barking.Its barking had a
bitter taste of suffering and pain. In my thoughts away the white dog
at the grandpa's garden was a good friend in my childhood.That sense of
being alone was holding me very tightly.Maybe the dog was as alone as
me.
In
the early morning the sergeant shouted :"it's breakfast time."Again the
voice of barking was in my head but this time it was near.I opened my
eyes.I felt dizzy.I looked at the fences.It was the dog between the
barbed wire-barking and suffering.The soldier

Iran bitumen drum✴
Sepahan Bitumen jey Company is a manufacturer of various types of bitumen metal barrels.
Export barrels include standard 84 cm export barrels with a capacity of 2 ± 150 kg.
Standard standard 98 cm export barrel with a capacity of 180 x 2 kg.
Standard export barrel 93 cm standard with a capacity of 200 kg.
 And a standard 98 cm export barrel with a capacity of 225 kg.
Pure bitumen made of cold rolled steel sheets with st12 grade hardness and 0.6 mm thickness.

After leak testing, the produced barrels are manually painted with solvent and bitumen and transferred to the barrel filling fields for bitumen refining operations.

Production of 158 kg export metal barrels:

The sheet used to produce this barrel has a thickness of six tenths of a millimeter, the dia
Types of brakes: apparatuses used to slow or stop a moving vehicle.Drum brake: mechanism that slows and stops a car by fiction, by pression brake shoes against a drum.Drum: cylindrical part attached to the wheel, against which the brake shoes are pressed to stop the car.Brake lining: frictional part on the outside edges of the brake shoes.Return spring: part of the brake mechanism that returns the brake shoes to their initial position.Piston: cylindrical part that transmits the pressure to and receives pressure from the brake shoes.Wheel cylinder: type of roller that applies a uniform pressure to the wheel then the brake is activated.Brake shoe: part on which the brake lining is mounted.Brake pads: part activated by the piston.Wheel hub: central part crossed by the axel.Stud: metal pin.Dis
معلوم می شود که کلیشه قدیمی "تصویری ارزش هزار کلمه دارد" درست است ، حداقل وقتی از عکس پروفایل Facebook خود استفاده می کنید. مطالعه ای از دانشگاه پنسیلوانیا نشان می دهد که عکس پروفایل پروفایل Facebook در مورد شما و شخصیت شما چه می گوید . آیا شما برونگرا ، وجدان یا عصبی هستید؟ معلوم است که - دقیقاً مانند توپ 8 جادویی - تصویر پروفایل پروفایل رسانه های اجتماعی شما همه را می داند.

ادامه مطلب
It's a desicion to make!
I don't know how to start this, so let me tell you what exactly happend today!

I woke up early in the morning with an idea in my head. It's not not really important that what was the idea. I always write my ideas in a journal. So I did the same to this one.
These days my situation is very unstable yet I try to...  make them happen. Of course I can't make all of them happen. These ideas are mostly things that I can do now and they are things that I know I can do but not all of them. These are long term ideas.
I have a passion and I have an education. My education is different from my passion. I've always tried to follow what I like. But I wasn't successful as much as wanted. Of course I had acceptable achievements but still I wanted and I want more.
Sometimes
این سه گانه اسپین اف سری بی نظیر the raven cycle هست که فعلا فقط کتاب اولش دراومده. و خوندش راحت تره.

خلاصه
دریمر ها(خیالباف واقعا قشنگ به نظر نمیرسه) میان ما هستند... و دریمد ها هم همچنین. کسانی که رویا میبینند، هیچ گاه نمیتوانند جلوی رویاهایشان را بگیرند، فقط میتوانند انرا کنترل کنند. زندگی دریمد ها به خودشان متعلق نیست و اگر دریمرشان بمیرد، انها هم میمیرند. (به طور خلاصه دریمر ها کسانی هستند که از خواب هاشون میتونند اشیا و یا افرادی رو بیرون بکشن
دانلود سریال Pure فصل دومدانلود فصل دوم سریال Pure با کیفیت عالیقسمت 5 فصل 2 قرار گرفت
زیرنویس فارسی
منتشر کننده : یوز دی ال
کیفیت: 720p.480p
کشور سازنده: کانادا
ژانر: درام
کارگردان: Michael Amo
بازیگران: Ryan Robbins, Alex Paxton-Beesley, Dylan Everett
سریال در مورد کشیشی است که به تازگی به عنوان رهبر مذهبی منطقه خود انتخاب شده تا جامعه اش را از باند های مواد مخدر پاک کند. اما به جای حل مشکلات، اقدامات او باعث عصبانی شدن سر دسته اوباش می شود و حالا او به منظور حفاظت از خانواده اش

Bitumen products include:
1_Breathed bitumen: From blowing hot air into pure bitumen in the last stage of purification is obtained.
They are used to make roofing sheets, car batteries, waterproof paints and lining.

2_Special bitumen: This type of bitumen is produced according to the request of customers with special specifications for regional and case applications and is mainly in the form of modified bitumen and oxidized bitumen.

3_Emulsion bitumen: It is a mixture of two liquids (water and bitumen) that are insoluble in which bitumen is suspended in very small particles in water.
The diameter of the bitumen grains is between 0.001 and 0.002 mm. The smaller the diameter of the bitumen particles, the better the emulsion.
Cationic emulsion bitumens based on their stability a
My name is saman GHaderpanah,a mechanical engineering student.
I'm going to write the ideas that come to my mind and bring them to the level of innovation if they can, and because of minds of people is different, I invite you to be creative and idealistic friends to share your ideas with us  Let go.  Maybe there are those who are waiting for the opportunity to present their plan and work together to build a new and better life for themselves and others, so we have the opportunity to look forward to your pure ideas.  Also, since ideas usually come out of need, anyone who thinks they need and has not yet developed a tool to address their need It can work together to express a need for a useful working idea.
⚠️ آشنایی با تفکرات پلید نیچه!
(قسمت دوم )
2️⃣ #نیچه_و_نژاد_پرستی :
اگر کتابهای نیچه را مطالعه کرده باشید می دانید که نیچه بارها از این عبارت استفاده کرده است "نژاد برتر "  که جهت رعایت اختصار دو نمونه را می آوریم: 
نیچه: یهودیان ناب ترین نژاد در اروپا هستند!
"هنوز به هیچ آلمانی بر نخورده ام که نظر خوشی به یهودیان داشته باشد ..."اجازه ندهید هیچ یهودی تازه ای وارد شود ،بخصوص دروازه های شرق را ببندید (دروازه های اتریش راهم ) "این است فرمان غریزه ی مل
کارایی فنی خالص در گمز
فایل پیش رو، کد نویسی کارایی فنی خالص یا pure technical efficiency در نرم افزار گمز GAMS هست فقط کافی است، تعداد واحد ها ویرایش و ورودی ها و خروجی وارد فایل شوند این فایل پس از محاسبه کارایی فنی خالص، نمرات کارایی را به صورت یک ستون به شما محقق گرامی تقدیم می کند

دسته بندی
اقتصاد

فرمت فایل
rar

حجم فایل
0 کیلو بایت

تعداد صفحات فایل

فایل پیش رو، کد نویسی کارایی فنی خالص یا pure technical efficiency  در نرم افزار گمز GAMS هست. فقط کافی است
شیر (نام علمی: Panthera leo) پستانداری گوشت‌خوار از سردهٔ پلنگ‌مانندهای خانوادهٔ گربه‌ایان است. با بدنی بزرگ که وزنش در میان نرها گاه به ۲۵۰ کیلوگرم می‌رسد؛ این جانور نیرومند دومین عضو بزرگ‌جثهٔ سردهٔ خود پس از ببر است. شیر به خاطر بدن بزرگ و هیبت و چالاکیش در هنگام شکار لقب «سلطان جنگل» را به خود گرفته؛ اگرچه بیشتر در مناطق گرم‌دشت آفریقا زندگی می‌کند و تنها تعداد کمی از آن در پارک ملی جنگل گیر در گجرات هند یافت می‌شوند. آن‌ها طعم
as she walks by the river she calls the last contact to beg for her life to be saved and the singer sings:
میگفتی بی تو هیچم با من بمون همیشه
نباشی من میمیرم... گل بی گلدون نمیشه!
and she remember it all. she crys and thinks by herself that why didn't she just stoped it!? 
یه روز سرد پائیز گلدونتو شکستی!
and she was it. she's been dying and brought back to life, over and over... she's been sacrificing to get to something and she has always whispered with herself: no strings attached! and every time she promises herself that no more self distructions for others. because you're the most important one. alright? but then she can't stop herself from doing it. she is lost and she has lost everyone...
بهار میا
This is 5 in the morning and I'm still awake. Watching movie. Thinking about my damn life. 
I don't know what's going on here.
I have a lot in my mind. One minute I feel like I owe it to myself to make a good life for myslef another minute I have this life more than ever.
I don't what's gonna happen tomorrow but I know that I have to do something because there is no other way.
I gotta do what I gotta do no matter how hard it is.
I will not stop for a second. I Will Not.
■ یکی از بهترین روش ها start & stop
■ یکی از روشهای موثر برای رهایی از انزال زود رس یا دیر ارضا شدن روش start & stop نام دارد
■ در این روش شما به فعالیت جنسی پرداخته و بعد از آنکه تحریک شما به حداکثر رسید و درست پیش از آن که ارگاسم شوید ، دست از فعالیت برداشته و برای مدت کوتاهی هیچ تحریکی انجام نمی دهید
■ هر چند در ابتدا ممکن است مشکل به نظر برسد ولی به مرور زمان شما از لذت جنسی زیادی بهره مند خواهید شد
■ استفاده از متد ماستر و جانسون از دیگر راههای د
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful, In the name of Allah who is light, in the name of Allah who illuminates the light, In the name of Allah who is Light upon light, In the name of Allah who manages the affairs, In the name of Allah who created light from the light, all the praise be to Allah who created light from the light and descended it upon to Toor (Saini) Mountain, by a Book inscribed in parchment spread open, to the certain extent to the wise prophet, and all praise be to Allah who has been stated to Mighty and Dominance and is famous to pride and He has been thanked in joy and hardship, God sends peace upon our master Mohammad and his household who are pure.
This is 5 in the morning and I'm still awake. Watching movie. Thinking about my damn life. 
I don't know what's going on here.
I have a lot in my mind. One minute I feel like I owe it to myself to make a good life for myslef another minute I hate this life more than ever.
I don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow but I know that I have to do something because there is no other way.
I gotta do what I gotta do no matter how hard it is.
I will not stop for a second. I Will Not.
Soudabeh:O Lord!  Choose easy tasks for me and don't ask me hard and tough tasks and make me succeed in doing what You like. O God! Turn my attention to Khair (good deeds) and make it easy for me to carry them out and help me in doing them; consider me among those who do Khair (good deeds), and bestow me the best curtsey as through which  I have turned towards You. O Lord! Assign me to be grateful of You and be among Your  reminders; besides, appoint me to say Your praise.   And make me dependent on Your worship and obedience ,  and be grateful with what You have decided.  And warn me of your anger and wrath,  O! The Most  Merciful of those who show Mercy.
آز سنجش خعلی بد شد... حس خعلی بهتری نسبت بهش داشتم! امیدوار تر بودم نسبت بهش:(
(هری استایلز داره میگ: stop you're crying baby it's the sign of the times, we gotta get away from here!)
میترسم. از ته و اعماق وجود م از اینکه چ اتفاقاتی خاهد افتاد میترسم. میخام اتفاقای خوب رام بیفته:(
با این حجم از نفرت نسبت به خودم چیکار کنم؟!واقعا نمیدونم دیگه چیکار کنم
نسبت به خودم و اون.یعنی محض رضای خدا یه حرف مثبت و خوب از این ذهن من نمیگذره.فحش پشت فحش.فقط نفرین و حسرت و آآآآه
وای به دردی که درماااااان ندارد فتادم به راهی که پایان ندارد
Had it not been for the great sacrifice by Hussain Ibn Ali (a.s.)—the sacrifice that absolutely awakened and alerted history’s conscience—Islam would have perished, if not in the first, by the early 2nd century.
 June 16, 1993

We need to read between the lines, and carefully ponder over the life story of Hussain ibn-Ali (a.s.). Many have risen up in the world; they have had a leader, and they were also killed. Among them, numerous were children of the prophets and Imams (a.s.). However, Imam Hussain (a.s.) was unique. The event of Karbala was extraordinary. The martyrs of Karbala have a special position. Why? The answer is to be searched in the nature of the event, which gives a lesson to us all, including and maybe, in particular, to you, dear [disabled] war veterans.On
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit
آویشن یک گیاه بوته ای کوچک، چند ساله و همیشه سبز از خانواده نعناع است. گل های این گیاه در رنگ های صورتی، یاسی یا بنفش کمرنگ رشد می کنند. سالیان درازی است که از این گیاه در طب سنتی استفاده می شود و امروزه نیز به عنوان طعم دهنده و خوشبو کننده در آشپزی و همین طور صنایع آرایشی و بهداشتی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد. همچنین زنبورهای عسل از گیاه آویشن برای تولید عسل طبیعی استفاده می کنند، که نتیجه آن تولید عسلی با کیفیت بالا، مقوی و خوش طعم و عطر است.
18 گ
I don't know why parents insist on talking about others. specially mothers. God damn..other girls other girls..you know all of the mothers ate kind,they miss you , they love you but sometimes hard to tolerate:|
sometimes I say to myself, let's show them the real other girls, and be one of them.
last week that my mother was on travel,  although I had coaching exams I cooked, cleaned washed the dishes, and there was no mess in our home, and actually they see I can handle it very good..but she always love me to cooked and always say look at Fazeleh she never let her mother to touch anything and always cook,but tou I worry about you after marriage (actually she is 5years younger than me:/what the hell!) I never wana be like them because there is nothing in their damn minds except marriage and
آویشن یک گیاه بوته ای کوچک، چند ساله و همیشه سبز از خانواده نعناع است. گل های این گیاه در رنگ های صورتی، یاسی یا بنفش کمرنگ رشد می کنند. سالیان درازی است که از این گیاه در طب سنتی استفاده می شود و امروزه نیز به عنوان طعم دهنده و خوشبو کننده در آشپزی و همین طور صنایع آرایشی و بهداشتی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد. همچنین زنبورهای عسل از گیاه آویشن برای تولید عسل طبیعی استفاده می کنند، که نتیجه آن تولید عسلی با کیفیت بالا، مقوی و خوش طعم و عطر است.
18 گ
و انت الظاهر فلیس فوقک شی و انت الباطن فلیس دونک شیNot upstream and not downstream. Every human has both upstream and downstream. These make the system of the guardian. The code of the guardian system is first, last, outward and inward. Because in the system of the guardianship the one must be behind the guardian. There is before and after well as upstream and downstream. There exist the characteristics of the guardian.God Himself is the First, Ty the Last, the Manifest and the Hidden, and He is the creator of the creature that has the first, the last, the outward and inward. It also proves that man is in the divine system of the guardianship that is before us and above us. The appearance and the interior of man are not one. But it must be in accorda
اصل باطل بودن تسلسل و نیاز مندی هرچیز به علت ابتدا باید تعریف درستی از این دو اصل ارایه شودباطل بودن تسلسل بدین معنس است: در قهقرای معلول ها افتادن و پیدا نکردن stop place . و دلیل باطل بودنش این است که اصل علت العلل در اینجا کمک میکند و به سیر قهقرایی پایان میدهد. چکن هرچیزی علتی دارد و معلول بدون علت نداریم.به stop place همان علت العلل میگویند .در الهیات و اخصوصا اثبات خداوند بی نهایت و بدون حد و حدود و واجب من جمیع جهات از این اصلول استفاده می سود. در و
اصل باطل بودن تسلسل و نیاز مندی هرچیز به علت ابتدا باید تعریف درستی از این دو اصل ارایه شودباطل بودن تسلسل بدین معنس است: در قهقرای معلول ها افتادن و پیدا نکردن stop place . و دلیل باطل بودنش این است که اصل علت العلل در اینجا کمک میکند و به سیر قهقرایی پایان میدهد. چکن هرچیزی علتی دارد و معلول بدون علت نداریم.به stop place همان علت العلل میگویند .در الهیات و اخصوصا اثبات خداوند بی نهایت و بدون حد و حدود و واجب من جمیع جهات از این اصلول استفاده می سود. در
برای مشاهده بهتر  کلیک کنید!.

2300 Jackson Street
Akon - Wanna Be Startin Something
Another Part Of Me
Bad - VIS
Bad
Beat It
Billie Jean Live
Billie Jean
Black or White
Blame It On The Boogie
Blood On The Dance Floor - VIS
Blood On The Dance Floor
Brace Yourself - Dangerous
Brace Yourself
Can You Feel It  FULL
Can You Feel It
Cheater
Childhood
Children's Bad (sub)
Come Together
Cry
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts - Blood on the Dance Floor
Give In To Me
Gone Too Soon
Heal The World
HIStory
I Want You Back
I'll Always Be A Dreamer
I'll Be There
In The Closet
Jam
Leave Me Alone
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror - No1
Man In The Mirror
MegaRemiX '95
Michael_Jackson_-_One_More_Chance
Michael_Jackson_-_They_Don't_Care_About_Us_(Prison_Version)
My dearest X,
life has been kind to me so far and I thank the world for your existence. Time will pass and we will grow old, but my heart will always stay the same. It's magical how unique a first love can be. Do you remember the time we sat at tables eating lunch or dinner and my heart would pound faster and faster until you glimpsed at me and then my heart would stop?
It doesn't happen anymore but I have a feeling it might. A heart, a wish, and your kindness are the things you sent me. And in return I sent you a tulip, a kiss, and a need for your wishes.
I love you,
me
Soudabeh:Don't stop doing Khair (good). Therefore, perform every deed to the end  until you reach Paradise.  For example,  you have performed an act to the stage of Noon ( the act is quit obvious) but you have not completed until Asr ( result).  In this logic every act had a continuum of preconditions until it reaches to the conclusion. The reason for these issues was: فمن یعمل مثقال ذره خیره یرهPerform any Khair (good deed) at its time,  observing the limit of time itself is (Khair). If you want to perform an act,  do it in continuum of time.
The act that is Maisour (easy)  infact , the accomplishment of this act is easy.  If the act is Masour (difficult)  it's fulfillment will be hard . When an affair easily turns into the act,  this method is called Sabil ( path ) . When an act surpasses the other act is called ( Khair ( good ) .when the affair is on the basis of Fitrah ( nature ) , it is easy to do ( Maisour) .  When the affair is on the contrary to Fitrah ( nature)  , not only the affair is difficult,  but it is hard to accomplish .
The enemy intends to make easy to do whatever is contrary to Fitrah and at the same time,  increase its love for doing it in the society .while according to the text of the prayer , Hayat Tayebeh ( pure life ),  Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  expresses 12 aspects of Khair ( good deed)  ino
درباره این موردهدف ما این است که اطلاعات دقیق محصول را به شما نشان دهیم. تولید کنندگان ، تأمین کنندگان و دیگران آنچه را که شما در اینجا مشاهده می کنید ارائه می دهند ، و ما آن را تأیید نکرده ایم. سلب مسئولیت ما را ببینیدکاندوم های TROJAN Pure ECSTASY UltraSmooth دارای طراحی منحصر به فردی هستند که به شما امکان می دهد لذت را احساس کنید - نه کاندوم. احساس می کند مثل هیچ چیز وجود دارد! طراحی منحصر به فرد و به راحتی باعث ایجاد احساس طبیعی تر در طی مقاربت می شود. روان
به این فکر می‌کردم که آدم زنده باشد و بدنش شروع کند به تجزیه شدن. نمی‌دانم بعد از مرگ چه اتفاقی برای بدن می‌افتد. می‌گندد و کرم می‌زند و چه و چه. فکر می‌کردم که آدم زنده باشد و عین‌ به عین یک همچین چیزی را ببیند. هر روز و هر ساعت، شاهدِ روندِ تلاشی تنش باشد. هر روز زشت‌تر شود. و ببیند که زشت‌تر می‌شود.
چیزِ غریبی نیست البته. در قصه‌ها آمده که با ایّوب یک چنین معامله‌ای شد. و تازه ایّوب کارِ خطایی هم نکرده بود.
اگر شما این نوشته را می‌خوانید،
http://savetrestles.surfrider.org/2013/06/water-board-hearing-logistics-and.html
http://savetrestles.surfrider.org/2013/03/show-up-march-13-to-stop-toll-road-again.html
http://blog.mohe.gov.my/2012/10/upm-tumpu-program-pemindahan-ilmu.html
http://blog.mohe.gov.my/2012/10/graduan-politeknik-pereka-hebat.html
http://blog.mohe.gov.my/2012/10/cuaca-uji-peserta-vbr.html
http://blog.mohe.gov.my/2012/10/utem-sentiasa-merintis-sentiasa.html
http://blog.mohe.gov.my/2012/10/akept-turun-padang-bangunkan-kepimpinan.html
Lee توی هابیت نقش یه کاراکتر خیلی arragent و مغرور داره ... در عین حال fabulousness ازش میباره ... اما توی  pushing daisies یه موجود پاک و معصوم و به قول نگار گوگولیه ! (خیلی pure ئه کاراکترش میگه don't call the undead ppl zombie, that's disrespective ... ای خدا ... i wanna hug him) یه حس به قول مارشال "oh honey sweety babyyyyy" دارم بهش ... از اون meme ها هست که میگه "protact him at all cost" ، یه حس اونجوری به آدم میده ... الان من موندم ...
fabulous king of mirkwood or a cute pie maker?
قشنگ انگار دو تا ساید کاملا مخالف یه آدم بایپولر یا یه آدم مالتی آید
O, Allah! Send Your peace upon Mohammad and his pure household, and his chosen companions, and his pure partner (wife) and his offspring, to every prophet who has given the good news of his coming, and the prophets who are in the chain of his ancestors, and also send peace upon those who in sending peace upon them is achieved Your satisfaction of Your prophet, O God! Bestow Your peace and mercy upon them as far as they are satisfied and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, God! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and his households like the peace that You sent to Abraham and his household and grant the same blessing on Mohammad and his household, and Grant the same mercy upon them, indeed You are Praiseworthy and Glorious.O, God! Bestow to Moham
رنگ لب برهنه بی نقص یک زن ، زن دیگری است که از وجود لب دوست دارد. هر کس رنگ لب طبیعی دیگری دارد. آیا مال شما بژ صورتی کمرنگ است؟ قهوه ای عمیق؟ هلو صورتی؟ آیا لبهای شما یک اشاره بنفش در آنها دارد؟
من به سمت گره های گرم گره می خورم - یا با اشاره هلو یا قهوه ای - که در جایی در وسط طیف برهنه قرار می گیرند ، گره می خورم. مداد لب صورتی Subculture MAC تقریباً رنگ لب طبیعی من است.
من همچنین طرفدار MAC Patisserie رژ لب (همچنین یک صورتی گرم) و Hourglass Dreamer Girl Lip Stylo (بیشتر از رنگ
Cheap Android Head Unit Tesla Screen for Chevy Cruze 
. Compatible Vehicles: Chevrolet Cruze. 10.4-inch Smart touch screen, easy to operate.

chevy cruze tesla screen

. Touch Screen Type: vertical screen/tesla screen
· OS: Intelligent pure Android 9.1 operation system.· CPU: High quality Octa-core 1.6 GHz T3/T8 processor with great performance· GPU: with Mali-600MP4 Octa-core GPU· Hard Disk: 32GB INand Flash· Screen: multi-touch screen with smooth operation, high sensitivity and abundant interaction for the better view of your road ahead.· UI: With exquisite and user-friendly user interface, you can set any of your favorite application icons as shortcut on the main menu and set the position of the icons according to your preference.
If you want to get the one-stop solution for
  نصف شبه و تنهایی.یه کسی رو میخوای که همیشه کنارت باشه تا تو تا آخر عمر احساس تنهایی نکنی.چشماتو میبندی و چند دقیقه بعد،چشماتو باز می کنی و میبینی تنها نیستی.میبینی یه کسی هستش که کنارته.مثل یه دوست...نه!مثل یه فرشته،مهربون و قلب مهربونی داره.
دستشو میگیری و باهم بیرون میرین.تو جاده،تو دشت و تو شهربازی،تا جون دارین میدویین.صدای خنده هاتون تا سقف آسمون میاد بالا،میچرخین و میرقصین.خسته میشین و رو زمین میخوابین.
چند دقیقه بعد،بلند میشی و بازم د
به گزارش سایت تفریحی چفچفک برگرفته از دیجیاتو : نیره پیروزبخت در حاشیه مراسم روز ملی کیفیت در پاسخ به سوالی در خصوص مصوبه شب گذشته شورای عالی استاندارد، اظهار داشت:در این جلسه مصوب شد تولید پراید به طور کامل از ابتدای مرداد 99 متوقف شود و در عین حال تولید پژو 405 جی ال ایکس نیز از ابتدای خرداد 99 متوقف خواهد شد. 
ادامه مطلب
تعیین حد ضررآیا شما هم جزو معامله‌گرانی
هستید که بازار را درست پیش‌بینی می‌کنید، اما همیشه با فعال شدن زود هنگام
حد ضرر با زیان از بازار خارج می‌شوید؟ تعیین حد ضرر به استراتژی معاملاتی
بستگی دارد. با این حال دیدگاه‌های غلطی در میان معامله‌گران در رابطه با
تعیین حد ضرر وجود دارد و چنین دیدگاه‌های غلطی می‌توانند بر عملکرد
معامله‌گر تأثیر بگذارند. حتی بسیاری از معامله‌گران تازه‌کار به حد ضرر
توجهی ندارند و آن را به طور “ذهنی” تعیی
مواد شیمیایی یکی از مهم ترین و اصلی ترین مواد مورد استفاده در محیط های آزمایشگاهی می باشد که عموما جهت تحلیل و تجزیه و آنالیز کردن سایر مواد با کمک انواع تجهیزات آزمایشگاهی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد.

این موادشیمیایی بسته به نوع مصرف و کاربرد خود شامل دو نوع موادشیمیایی معدنی و موادشیمیایی آلی با گرید و درجه خلوص متفاوت (چون ACS، HPLC، GR، BioChemistry، Extra pure) می باشد که معمولا بر روی بسته بندی و در کنار نام اصلی مواد مشخص می شود. 

ادامه مطلب
مواد شیمیایی یکی از مهم ترین و اصلی ترین مواد مورد استفاده در محیط های آزمایشگاهی می باشد که عموما جهت تحلیل و تجزیه و آنالیز کردن سایر مواد با کمک انواع تجهیزات آزمایشگاهی مورد استفاده قرار می گیرد.

این موادشیمیایی بسته به نوع مصرف و کاربرد خود شامل دو نوع موادشیمیایی معدنی و موادشیمیایی آلی با گرید و درجه خلوص متفاوت (چون ACS، HPLC، GR، BioChemistry، Extra pure) می باشد که معمولا بر روی بسته بندی و در کنار نام اصلی مواد مشخص می شود. 

ادامه مطلب
light up a cigarette put on your head set make it at high level then play a heavy methal and enjoy the maddness. close your eyes feel the battle starts the straight pounches hits your noise the you shake like a missed dancer tears findig the way of the eye corner more blind you are you are on your own feet challenging you see nothing but feeling the battle  that starts ringing bells screamers aroun you need focous and focous you get far while they come near no pla fist between that myth you hear a voice a frequnce makes you calm you just  get to run harder  up stop the brain cod and enjoy dinner....than ever just it stsrts again 
Iran Saffron to Export - How to distinguish pure saffron from fake sample?  

Iranian Saffron is well-known around the world since Iran is the first producer of this so-called “Red Gold”. 

It is the time to know about the ways of distinguishing pure Saffron from counterfeit sample.
Saffron is a plant that many researchers believe its first home has been Iran and about 65% of its production in the world is in Iran. 

The scientific name of saffron is Crocus Sativus.L and is one of the medicinal plants that dates back more than 2500 years ago.

It is said to be native to Greece and the Mediterranean region, but many researchers believe that saffron origin belongs to the slopes of the Zagros Mountains, especially the Alvand area in Iran, as the most valuable spice in the worl
امام حسین (ع) : «إِنّ شِیعَتَنَا مَنْ سَلِمَتْ قُلُوبُهمْ مِنْ کُلّ غِشّ وَغَلّ وَدَغَلٍ».
امام حسین (ع) فرمود: «شیعه ما کسى است که دلش از هرگونه خیانت و نیرنگ و مکرى پاک است».
(بحار الانوار، ج ۶۵ ص ۱۵۶ ح۱۰ )
imam hossain : Our disciple is the one whose heart is pure from betrayal and deception
How to Brew Iranian Fazel Saffron
Brew Saffron is so simple that at least all women should learn since it is perfect for the peace of mind.
Here Fazel will teach you the best method to brew Iranian Saffron.
We brew saffron to add a nice color to the stews and rice. Apart from the color, Saffron has tons of characteristics which I have explained here.
Fazel Tells you how to Brew Iranian Saffron
The good point is that the Brewed saffron can be kept in the fridge for over one week.
Before brewing the saffron, you should take the strings and grind them well till you have the power of Saffron.
Then put the powder into a tea pot.
Brew the saffron with hot water
Pure hot water into the tea pot that contains the powder of saffron. For one teaspoon of saffron, add half of glass of hot water. W
Iran Saffron to Export - How to distinguish pure saffron from fake sample?  

Iranian Saffron is well-known around the world since Iran is the first producer of this so-called “Red Gold”. 

It is the time to know about the ways of distinguishing pure Saffron from counterfeit sample.
Saffron is a plant that many researchers believe its first home has been Iran and about 65% of its production in the world is in Iran. 

The scientific name of saffron is Crocus Sativus.L and is one of the medicinal plants that dates back more than 2500 years ago.

It is said to be native to Greece and the Mediterranean region, but many researchers believe that saffron origin belongs to the slopes of the Zagros Mountains, especially the Alvand area in Iran, as the most valuable spice in the worl
چگونه عسل ارگانیک را تشخیص دهیم؟
عسل، شهد گل وگیاه بوده و شامل فروکتوز، گلوکز، مواد لعاب دار، اسید فرمیک، اسانس گیاهان و آب می باشد. برای تولید یک کیلو عسل باید 25000 زنبورعسل در طول فصل تابستان فعالیت کنند. عسل انواع مختلفی دارد و یک محصول غذایی مفید، پر ارزش و حیاتی است. خرید عسل ارگانیک و افزودن آن به رژیم غذاییتان در سلامت بدن شما بسیار موثر می باشد.
با توجه به گوناگونی و تنوع گیاهی موجود در مناطق مختلف، عسل ها با یکدیگر متفاوت بوده اند و تش
سلام به همه دوستان
همین طور که میدونید ‌ما در Cluster اوراکل جندین نوع IP‌داریم اولین IP‌های که ما کار میکنیم برای اتصال به OS از طریق putty با استفاده از Public  IP‌ها هستن که این نوع IP‌های در اختیار و کنترل OS می  باشند
Virtual IP  یا به عبارتی VIP‌این  IP  ادرس ها در رنج public‌IP‌ ما هستند و تحت کنترل Oracle Cluster  هستن یه عبارتی زمنی که cluster ware  ما start می شه این Ip های روی کارت شبکه ما ایحاد میشن و زمانی که stop‌شد این Ip‌ها وجود خارجی نخواهند داشت خب مثلا ما وقتی cluster
در روزهای گرم تابستان شاید یکی از لذت بخش ترین کارها خوردن چند تکه یخ باشد. احتمالا تصور می کنید این کار چیزی جز یک لذت ساده نیست اما این عادت ضررهای زیادی برای سلامتی دارد و حتی می تواند نشان دهنده ی یک مشکل جسمانی یا روحی پنهان باشد. در ادامه می خواهیم ببینیم جویدن یخ چه مضراتی دارد و علت اصلی این عادت چیست.
۱- ممکن است نشانه ی مشکل مهمی باشد
شاید تصور کنید خوردن یخ ضرری ندارد اما اگر این کار تبدیل به عادتی شود که بی اختیار آن را انجام می دهید
اپکس روتاری دندان پزشکی Dental Apex Rotary lonyx Endy 6200 

طراحی زیبا و ارگونومیک
صفحه نمایش LED
دارای تکنیک اندازه گیری چند فرکانسی
دارای سیستم آلارم اندازه گیری اشتباه
دقت اندازه گیری 0.1 میلیمتر
درصد خطای کمتر از 5 درصد
دارای کالیبراسیون خودکار
دارای پروب و آنگل اتوکلاو ابل
اپکس نسل 5
امکان کار در محیط های خشک ، مرطوب ، مملو از آرسی پرپ ، خون و عفونت
سرعت چرخش قابل تنظیم از 100 تا 500 دور در دقیقه
گشتاور ( تورک ) قابل تنظیم از 0.5 تا 4 نیوتن بر سانتی متر
ضریب گشت
Others : video games cause violence. They corrupt teenagers minds.Me playing skyrim which includes fighting, killing, gore scenes and blood : sitting on a chair at the inn listening to the bard playing his lute and just chillin' ... OrHorse riding and enjoying the beautiful nature of Skyrim, some times stopping and just admiring the view!
*video games don't CREATE violence, if someone becomes violent playing them, it's because that they tried channeling their anger and rage through games but they couldn't so they have no choice but to unleash it in the real world. There is nothing wrong with the games! So instead of changing the subject, confront the real question, where does this anger and rage come from? Why? How to stop it and how to help! Not ... " oh it's because of all the games you
The enemy intends to make easy to do whatever is contrary to Fitrah ( nature)  and at the same time,  increase its love for doing it in the society. 
While according to the text of the prayer,  Hayat Tayebeh (pure life) Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  expresses 12 aspects of Khair (good deed)  inorder to prevent this problem in the society .
The beginning of disorders is from the night that actually begins from Maghreb , although the correction begins from the night. If anyone wants to do Khair (good) he has to revive the night . In the first step,  we have a day and a night and in the second step,  we have Maghreb and Isha, morning and noon and evening.  Components of day and night is Yum . We have a Lail ( night)  that has two components of Maghreb and Isha and time of Maghreb is sho
استاد رائفی پور: 
سردار سلیمانی نماد غرور ملی ما بود امریکا درب مذاکره با ایران را برای همیشه بستخون پاک او و ‎ابو مهدی المهندس برای دو ملت وحدت آفرین است و به شجره طیبه مقاومت جانی دوباره می دهدانتقام سختی در پیش است هم از [دولت] امریکا و هم یارانشپس از این هیچ کدام در خاورمیانه امنیت نخواهند داشت
General Soleimani was the symbol of our national honor America shut the door of negotiation with Iran forever His and Abu Mahdi alMuhandis’s pure blood brings unity for two nations and irrigates the tree of resistanceA severe revenge is coming for both U.
استاد رائفی پور: 
سردار سلیمانی نماد غرور ملی ما بود امریکا درب مذاکره با ایران را برای همیشه بستخون پاک او و ‎ابو مهدی المهندس برای دو ملت وحدت آفرین است و به شجره طیبه مقاومت جانی دوباره می دهدانتقام سختی در پیش است هم از [دولت] امریکا و هم یارانشپس از این هیچ کدام در خاورمیانه امنیت نخواهند داشت
General Soleimani was the symbol of our national honor America shut the door of negotiation with Iran forever His and Abu Mahdi alMuhandis’s pure blood brings unity for two nations and irrigates the tree of resistanceA severe revenge is coming for both U.
نحوه سیم بندی و نحوه برنامه نویسی مدار استپ استارت با یک شستی به چه صورت است؟
در ویدیوی پایین این دو موضوع یعنی نحوه سیم بندی و نحوه برنامه نویسی مدار استپ استارت با یک شستی را آموزش داده ایم که پیشنهاد می کنم حتما ویدیوی زیر را مشاهده کنید.

دانلود ویدیو
همچنین بخوانید : سافت استارتر چیست؟ و نحوه نصب سافت استارتر چگونه است؟
سیم بندی مدار استپ استارت با یک شستی که به صورت فیزیکی نیاز است انجام دهیم تا طبق برنامه مد نظر ما، مدار به درستی ک
اگر شما نمی‌توانید عکس‌ها، پرونده‌ها یا فایل‌های خود را باز کنید و پسوند Kvag به انتهای آن‌ها اضافه شده است، یعنی سیستم شما توسط یک باج‌گیر افزار از خانواده STOP/DJVU آلوده شده است[۱].
باج‌گیر افزار STOP/DJVU پرونده‌های خصوصی قرار داشته روی کامپیوتر قربانی را رمزگذاری می‌کند، سپس یک پیام نشان می‌دهد که اگر می‌خواهید فایل‌هایتان رمزگشایی شود باید مبلغی را به‌صورت بیت کوین پرداخت کنید. دستورالعمل پرداخت نیز روی دسکتاپ قربانی در یک فایل _readme.txt
From Hussain’s (PBUH) Ashura to the Reappearance of Mahdi (PBUH)
There are three categories of mourners…First category: Although they do not abandon mourning and attend mourning sessions, they commit any sin which its conditions are fulfilled! Perception of such person of the uprising of Imam Hussein (PBUH) is incomplete.Second category: Their hearts are pure and they mourn sincerely, but they do not know the purposes of mourning properly. Third category: Those who know fair and useful points about Ashura and have linked their lives to Imam Hussein's (PBUH) goals, they are closer to the truth and seeking it. Their mourning is more effective.
Also, the awaiting people…The first category are the people who sin and commit mistakes, but because they are naturally searching for true pea
گفته بودم که اگه دیوانه ساز ماجرا خودش بود نمی دونم چیکار کنم. هنوزم نمی‌دونم. و نخواهم دونست. عمیق‌ترین رابطه‌ای که تا حالا تجربه کرده بودم اواسط آبان ۹۸ خراب شد. نمی دونم ۱۵ آبان بود یا ۱۲. یه روزی از همین روزا. که من مجبور شدم شالگردنی که با هم بافته بودیمو بشکافم. شالگردنی که کامواشو دوتایی از خرازی سر کوچهٔ آموزشگاه خریده بودیم. شالگردنی که قرار بود از جفتمون درمقابل سرمایی که معلول حملهٔ دیوانه سازاست محافظت کنه. قرار بود نذاره سوز ج
Religionology

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
dear future parisa,
During my entire life i have never seen a girl like you, strong and visionary. A hopeful girl that believes and makes the world a better place for life. I am writing to you now, because i want to remind you why you have already stayed were you are. the things that made you finally decide unfortunately are not positive motivations. I am making the decision to leave everything behind myself. to stop having a life trying to fix issues that are out of my control. these days all the doors are closed and i have no more energy to fight to stay. I can guess that the day you are reading this you are depressed of the difficulties around you, you may have missed your parents, family, friends and so on, but please stay strong, the world is a place to choose and to decide. It is not
Vanguard of light 
Author: Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi
PREFACE This collection in your hand comprises of twelve pure traditions concerning Hazrat Mahdi ( a. s) . with six of them quoted from the famous books of eminent Sunni scholars and the other six narrated from famous Shiite sources. These traditions along with their translation and brief explanation are expressed in very concise, attractive and fluent manner. A brief glance over them can acquaint you with the dimension of Imam Mahdi’ s advent, the manner of his rule and the glad tidings given by the holy Prophet ( s. a. w. a) . and Imams ( a. s) . concerning him. One point that can clearly be observed in these traditions is that the matter of universal government of Imam Mahdi ( a. s) . is much higher than what a few among the ignor
سلام به همه دوستان
همین طور که میدونید ‌ما در Cluster اوراکل جندین نوع IP‌داریم اولین IP‌های که ما کار میکنیم برای اتصال به OS از طریق putty با استفاده از Public  IP‌ها هستن که این نوع IP‌های در اختیار و کنترل OS می  باشند
Virtual IP  یا به عبارتی VIP‌این  IP  ادرس ها در رنج public‌IP‌ ما هستند و تحت کنترل Oracle Cluster  هستن یه عبارتی زمنی که cluster ware  ما start می شه این Ip های روی کارت شبکه ما ایحاد میشن و زمانی که stop‌شد این Ip‌ها وجود خارجی نخواهند داشت خب مثلا ما وقتی cluster
تعداد زیادی از افرادی که به دبیرستان می‌روند و در سن نوجوانی قرار دارند، ممکن است دچار هیجانات بیش از حد شوند که مشکلاتی را برایشان به وجود می‌آورد. برخی از این هیجانات با افزایش سن از بین نمی‌روند و در مواقعی، باعث بروز رفتارهای خطرناکی می‌شوند که در زندگی خود و دوستانشان، مشکل ایجاد می‌کند.
اگر فرزند شما هم نوجوانی است که نسبت به هیجان آسیب‌پذیری دارد، احتمالاً تاکنون متوجه این موضوع شده‌اید اما شاید ندانید که دقیقاً باید چه کنید. و
متن و ترجمه فارسی آهنگ جدید BTS و چارلی ایکس سی ایکس به نام Dream Glow

[Verse 1: Charli XCX]
I spend my whole life following the night time
من کل زندگیم رو صرف دنبال کردن لحظات شب میکنم
Can't see the stop sign what you gonna say (hey)
نمیتونم تابلو ایست رو ببینم چی میخوای بگی
Wandering quietly right into my dreams
سرگردان به سمت رویاهام میرم
It’s all that I see what you gonna say (hey)
این تمام چیزیه که میبینم چه حرفی برای زدن داری

[Pre-Chorus: Jungkook]
Always feeling something bigger something real wild
همیشه یه چیز بزرگ و یه چیز ماجراجویانه واقعی رو حس میکنم
Keep on sh
ویژگیهای لنز دوربین مدار بسته (2)

هایک ویژن – ویژگیهای لنز دوربین مدار بسته (2)
همانطور که در مقاله پیشین هایک ویژن گفتیم ؛میخواهیم درباره ویژگیهای لنز دوربین مدار بسته صحبت کنیم.در مقاله قبلی به مواردی چون :اندازه پیکسل لنزفاصله کانونی لنزFix یا Varifocal یا Motorizedپرداختیم .و برای هر یک ، لینک جداگانه ای نیز برای دسترسی به اطلاعات بیشتر گذاشتیم.شما میتوانید در همین جا نیز به این لینک ها (پیوندها) دسترسی پیدا کنید.همانگونه که در مقاله پیشین قول دا
...Loneliness
...I know it well , because i spent most of my life with it .when there is no one around you , loneliness is .loneliness means you and yourself  : for different people , it has different meanings .for some people it means being away from your friends
.for some people it means being away from your family.for some people it means being away from everyone.and for some people it means being away from the one you love ... but there are people , who have all these together .loneliness is calmness .loneliness is when  there is only one person there.loneliness is the sound of breathing of one person.loneliness is walking in the dark and empty streets.loneliness is being away from whom you care about .loneliness is suffering from pain when there is no one .loneliness is when you're
ویندوز ۱۰ به صورتی طراحی شده که به شکل خودکار بروزرسان‌های مهم و بروزرسان‌های روزانه را دانلود کند. البته در بعضی مواقع حجم این بروزرسان‌ها بسیار زیاد است و ممکن است که سرعت اینترنت شما را کم کنند یا حتی روی عملکرد سیستم‌ عامل هم در آن زمان تاثیر بگذارند. به همین دلیل در بعضی مواقع باید قابلیت بروزرسان خودکار این سیستم عامل را از کار انداخت. در این مطلب با این روند آشنا خواهید شد. 

_ در ابتدا دکمه win+R  را می‌زنیم تا وارد منوی run شویم.
_در دا
برای مشاهده بهتر  کلیک کنید!.

2300 Jackson Street
Akon - Wanna Be Startin Something
Another Part Of Me
Bad - VIS
Bad
Beat It
Billie Jean Live
Billie Jean
Black or White
Blame It On The Boogie
Blood On The Dance Floor - VIS
Blood On The Dance Floor
Brace Yourself - Dangerous
Brace Yourself
Can You Feel It  FULL
Can You Feel It
Cheater
Childhood
Children's Bad (sub)
Come Together
Cry
Dirty Diana
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Earth Song
Ghosts - Blood on the Dance Floor
Give In To Me
Gone Too Soon
Heal The World
HIStory
I Want You Back
I'll Always Be A Dreamer
I'll Be There
In The Closet
Jam
Leave Me Alone
Liberian Girl
Man In The Mirror - No1
Man In The Mirror
MegaRemiX '95
Michael_Jackson_-_One_More_Chance
Michael_Jackson_-_They_Don't_Care_About_Us_(Prison_Version)
عطر و ادکلن and tagged Absolu  (تلفظ به فرانسوی: ابسُلو), Absolute  (تلفظ به انگیسی: ابسُلوت), amber, Aqua – Acqua – Aqva (تلفظ: آکوآ), Bois (تلفظ فرانسوی: بوآ), Bouquet (تلفظ به فرانسوی: بوکّه – تلفظ به انگلیسی: بووکِی), Cologne, Donna (تلفظ ایتالیایی: دُنّا), Eau (تلفظ:  O), EAU DE COLOGNE, Eau de Parfum (اُ دُ پاغفوم), Eau Fraiche (تلفظ به فرانسوی: اُ ف غِیش), Eau Tendre (تلفظ به فرانسوی: اُ تُندغ), EDP, EDT, Elixir (تلفظ فرانسوی: الیکسیغ), Essence ( تلفظ به انگلیسی: اِسِنس), Extreme (تلفظ فرانسوی: اکستغِم – تلفظ انگلی
Soudabeh:نظر  الی وجهک و شوق  الی لقا یک 
That is,  man desperately wants to visit God. Not because he had done a bad thing and has turned to God with remorse. But sincerely read God.Sincerely deals with divine promises and does  not related to events. Faith belongs to one's self,  but guidance is from God.اللهم زینا بزینه الایمان و جعلناه  هدا مهدیین  یا رب العالمین  in this part,  the individual himself receives guidance and flows it. زینت الایمان To achieve ultimate growth,  beliefs Through this prayer   Hazrat Fatima ( P.B.U.H)  adorns the need and she  becomes an intermediary for guidance. زینت ایمان Ornament of faith is the prayer that she expresses.  She makes a thinkin
گفته بودم که اگه دیوانه ساز ماجرا خودش بود نمی دونم چیکار کنم. هنوزم نمی‌دونم. و نخواهم دونست. عمیق‌ترین رابطه‌ای که تا حالا تجربه کرده بودم اواسط آبان ۹۸ خراب شد. نمی دونم ۱۵ آبان بود یا ۱۲. یه روزی از همین روزا. که من مجبور شدم شالگردنی که با هم بافته بودیمو بشکافم. شالگردنی که کامواشو دوتایی از خرازی سر کوچهٔ آموزشگاه خریده بودیم. شالگردنی که قرار بود از جفتمون درمقابل سرمایی که معلول حملهٔ دیوانه سازاست محافظت کنه. قرار بود نذاره سوز ج

// 2. This code loads the IFrame Player API code asynchronously.
var tag = document.createElement('script');
tag.src = "https://www.youtube.com/iframe_api";
var firstScriptTag = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
firstScriptTag.parentNode.insertBefore(tag, firstScriptTag);
// 3. This function creates an (and YouTube player)
// after the API code downloads.
var player;
function onYouTubeIframeAPIReady() {
player = new YT.Player('player', {
height: '500',
width: '500',
videoId: 'aJTN9G7J31k',
events: {
'onReady': onPlayerReady,
'onStateChange': onPlayerStateChange
}
});
}
// 4. The API will call this function when the vide
میلگرد تفلون
شیلنگ و میلگرد تفلون (PTFE Rebar and Hose) از بهترین مواد PTFE ساخته شده است که به دو روش اکسترودر و ریختگی Moulding  ساخته می شود. این محصولات مورد استفاده بسیاری در صنایع مختلف همانند الکترونیک، پزشکی، شیمیایی، پتروشیمی، غذایی و … دارند.از مشخصات بارز شیلنگ تفلون یا میلگرد تفلونی ، مقاومت در برابر انواع مواد شیمیایی و محیط های اسیدی (خورنده) دارای کمترین ضریب اصطکاک (از همه فلزها و پلاستیک ها) و سازگار با محیط زیست می باشند. همچنین ازم
There are seasons, life gets on your wick as far as a simple accident can raze you to the ground. Once in a blue moon, you recoil from every single stuff. you hate others' guts even you hate yourself. Seems this is the main idea behind being: a bitter pill to swallow. Idk, there are a set of things, people and emotions that you care about but they ignore you cruelly.
Morning, MohammadAli had been called me, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" he told me. Will be possible if a man has a foot to take a step, but the truth is there are legions of footless soldiers here. I replied. Occasionally best act is plonking yourself next to your house that is burning, kill yourself laughing.
Remedios! you know? I'm terribly sorry, I never ever managed to make u feel happy, I

In the event you really are a organization which includes gained a winding up petition, then it's crucial you understand how to proceed should you receive a winding up order.provides a evolutionary archive for the search of bankruptcy records and other situations such as winding up of a company.
  Most winding up orders relate to a need to pay a personal debt. Hence, the first issue to talk to is whether the credit card debt claimed is completely thanks and payable. If it is, then you have to make a decision whether you
  are ready to pay the winding up order personal debt. If you're able to shell out it in full then it truly is practical to complete so as this could certainly cause the early dismissal of winding up petition.
  Should you simply cannot pay it in on
https://youtu.be/5P_rsPvwyxM
The animation "Challenge Red vs Blue" is made using the stop motion technique. This animation consists of 1400 frames and is not of good quality. Because to soften the movement of the characters, the number of standard movie frames must be 24 frames per second.

Producer: Ramin Sharifian
Animator and Editor: Ramin Sharifian
Music: DJ Rahman Al.
Audio: Ramin Sharifian

Instagram: https://instagram.com/sharifian_ramin
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sharifian_ramin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sharifianramin
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLaos0WoD1V2yoPM5PUzyg

Copyright 2020

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها